Monday 22 October 2018

Reverse Engineering Part 1

Reverse Engineering Part 1

So In tackling the basic pieces for this project well i have to say im pleased at my progress, annoyed at my mistakes and glad im making some parts of this before im actually constructing in real life. I get to see my process that i need for creating in metal and honestly it is probably the most useful tool ever.

To preface the whole project i have to dull down some of the odd metal sizes and a few other things so that everything is managable and my measurments are made to easily fit together like for example. 16 gauge sheet is  1.27mm however it makes it much easier to say 1.25mm and then everything will function the same in regards to distances and what needs to go together to create proper distances and makes the math a little easier on myself.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment